Years ago commitment to donors was such a concern that it birthed the Donor Bill of Rights. Which in turn helped donors stay committed to their charities over the long term. Offering a commitment usually calls for a commitment in return from the recipient. This is a good thing!
- be Trustworthy
- have Lasting Impact!
- keep Great Communication
As a Recipient we bring you...
- Personal Connection
- Our Commitment
- A personal level of Involvement (next post we will discuss what this means for the donor)
- A Sincere "Thank You!" and Appreciation for your support
Commitment: (simple definition from Merriam Webster)
- a promise to do or give something
- a promise to be loyal to someone or something
- the attitude of someone who works hard to do or support something
This describes everyone involved! But it doesn't work without YOU!
Over the course of this series we have made the case for Mercy Ships being a great charity to take each step further. And that our family will be volunteering to work in West Africa and will need donors to sponsor us long term.
To be long term volunteers with Mercy Ships they ask we make at least a two year commitment. If you would like to sponsor our family monthly, would you also consider a two year commitment?
Connect with us through comments, contact form, and email. Tyrone[at]BartonsOnBoard[dot]com ~ We want to hear from you!
And Subscribe to our Newsletter!